Monday, July 14, 2008

Lock Picker

Thats me! My lovely child has a new habit. He locks a door then shuts it, there by locking everyone out of the room (and usually locking the dog in the room). Tonight was no different. I got out of bed to go to the bathroom (tmi) and he followed me..got bored and went back to bed so I thought.. I heard the tell tale click and my heart stopped. Mentally I cursed... and maybe muttered a curse as well. My door doesn't have a key. Its just a little hole in the middle of the door knob. Unlike so many of my siblings, I hadn't the ability or the experience of picking a lock. :-D

With the right tool (thanks Dad- I found one of his pocket screwdrivers) and a little luck, I did it!! Yay Mommy!! High fives !!! (that was from Dalton)


We had a nice little talk, and he has promised no more locking doors. He apologized to me and most of all to Izzie. He felt so bad that she was scared. LOL

No comments: