Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do I look easy??

Before you answer that, read ahead lol

Friday, I was on my way to work and stopped to fill up my car. I went inside and prepaid for my gas, pumped my gas, and got in the car to leave. There was a tap on my passenger window..and I looked over.. and there was a man leaning in towards my window. He was probably nearing 60 or so.. This is how the conversation went..

Old Guy: Hello
Me: Hi
OG: I just wanted to tell you, you sure do look purdy today.
Me: thank you. (Starts car).
OG: Really you do. I would love to take you out.
Me: Sorry, I've got a boyfriend and he's the jealous type.
OG: Aww, well then, I sure would love to see those big boobies then.
Me: Excuse me?
OG: I said I sure would love to see those big boobies, them are nice ones.
Me: You know that is rude and uncalled for.. you don't go around talking like that. Good bye!

OMG!! I rolled the windows up (Hoping to break his face), checked that my doors were locked and backed out.. his truck was blocking me so I couldn't pull forward. I was amazed.. I mean.. I know the twins are big, but c'mon!! I had NO cleavage showing today lol Did he expect me to just plop them out for his viewing delight? If he had been hot..then ya know maybe I would have considered it first.. but still would have said no. lol