Thursday, April 9, 2009

Movies..

I just have to say I love Redbox! (www.redbox.com)
If you have never got a movie from there.. I highly recommend it!
You can go to their website and sign up to receive emails or texts for a free movie every monday!
This week my rental was "Rachel Got Married", with Anne Hathaway.
OMG! That movie was great! Fabulous!
Anne Hathaway is so amazing in this movie.. you almost forget she was ever Princess Mia in the Princess Diaries. She plays the role of an addict who is allowed to leave rehab for her sister's wedding. Parts of the movie were emotionally hard to watch..but I think everyone should see this!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like her, I've heard that was a good one too!

Michelle said...

If you check out Tightwad momma on my bog...she has free redbox codes weekly:)