Saturday, February 23, 2008

7 reasons I am strange

Michelle() tagged me so here it goes..
The Power of Seven.
So here goes...1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (check!)
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (see below)
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (hoping these will play along)
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (done)


a. I am a book whore. Seriously, I am addicted to reading. I can read a book or two a day.. (time willing..ie. dead day at work or I stay up all night). Yes I'm a dork.

b. I seriously doubt I will ever get married. My parents were married over 30 years..so I had positive role models in marriage growing up. Two reasons...I know most marriages now days end in divorce..and second..if I was lucky enough to have a lasting marriage..I don't want to go thru losing my hubby like mom lost dad.

c. I am still a bit scared of the dark. Not inside dark..but being outside at night weirds me out. Long story short..when I was about 8..my sister lived across the street..and was grabbed walking from her neighbors to her home.. gun to her head..you are gonna die scenerio. Her asshole chickenshit dh at the time...didn't do anything but run to our house crying like a baby and left her there. Dad got his shotgun ( assuming it was a shot gun..) and shot the guy before the police got there. So yeah I have my reasons.

d. I want to learn how to shoot. Not for sport..but for protection. I want to have a permit to carry. I think it would be very empowering, but probably never will because I am afraid my own gun would be used against me.

e. From birth until age 22 or so ..I had blue eyes. Then they turned green/blue..so I guess hazel. I get more compliments on my eyes now than every before..but at least that means they aren't staring at my chest. LOL

f. I have a hard time opening up to people...even friends b/c I am afraid what I say will be used against me at some point.

g. I read more emails than I reply to. I want to reply but sometimes I just can't..I feel like I haven't responded in so long..that I just shouldn't reply now. lol

I warned you I am strange!


I'm too lazy to think of people to tag..so if you read this consider yourself TAGGED!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

yep, you are a big weirdo ;-)
That's why I like you!!

Michelle said...

I'd like to learn to shoot to..but then i'd be like jodi Foster in the Brave one.....

Michelle said...

oh..and I'm glad you've updated.

Michelle said...

oh..and I'm glad you've updated.