Saturday, February 23, 2008

Updates..

I have been a very bad blogger...

Updates from Brady Land..

Since November, we have been visited by the sicky germs..well at least Dalton has been visited.

-Strep
-Pink eye both eyes
-upper resp. infection
-pneumonia
-rsv
-nasty stomach virus
-sinus/upper resp.inf

Poor guy.. Hopefully with the warm weather we will get out of this funk.

We went to my sisters in GA the 15-17th of Feb..for my nephew Brady's bday party. Oh, Dalton was so excited. We took her boys and mine to get haircuts..and OMG Dalton looks like a big boy now~! It was this place called "half pints" lol He was so good. So I guess we will be visiting GA every 6-8 weeks! haha

I signed Dalton up for Weeball today. He is sooo excited. I have to go find him a real glove soon. I should hear from his coach by mid march..then come practices and games. Yay!

What else should I blog about...any ideas?

Edit:

I remembered ..

I have a court date on Feb 27th.. Asswipe is in contempt of Child support with the state. Stupid fucker.. I really hate him. Truly. How bad is that?? The worst part of it..is guess who Dalton has been asking about on a regular basis?? Yup..his "Daddy". Last night he even asked to go to "Daddy's house". I told him..right now he's at mommy's house and maybe another time he can go to Daddy's. He accepted that answer..so for now I'm in the clear..but he still asks about him..and it frustrates me..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck in court.
I can't wait to see Dalton pics playing weeball!! It's going to be too cute!

Michelle said...

So.....how did court go?