Monday, March 10, 2008

Rambling Bitching Vents

So... I did as I had planned..made a pitcher of sweet goodness..or maybe it was a bit sour..but holy shit it was good. I then sat back and reflected on my life.


Conclusion: It is pretty fucked up. Yup I said it, I went there.

Now, how do I change it? Or do I change me? But..if I change me..then I won't be "ME" anymore. Confusing isn't it? Or maybe not..alcohol talking lol

I understand how some people come to depend on alcohol or drugs to get through life..I can sympathize with them even. I could so go there..but I can't. Sometimes I want to..but I can't.

** Numbers.. I think its time to start counting again. Or not counting..does it matter that much? (Brina..you know what I mean haha)

** Work.. I hate my job. I said it. I do. I don't hate my co workers..they are pretty cool.. I just hate hating my job..hating the stupid fuckers that come in the store and don't even know there own fucking cell phone number. I mean c'mon! I understand you don't call yourself often..but dammit..don't be a dumbass. Or worse..how can you NOT know what you are paying for???? You would be SHOCKED at the amount of people who have NO CLUE what the hell they pay for every month. Or they will bitch about their bill going up fifty cents due to fcc shit..but pay late every damn month and rack up $15 late fees. I mean shit...are you stupid or what???? I could go on and on and on..but I will stop there.


Okay so I mislead you.. I promised a fun drunk blog..but I couldn't put out. All the work and no orgasm..(not naming names..). I needed to bitch and this is my blog. So there ;-D

1 comment:

Michelle said...

sorry about the no oragsm....maybe next time:)