Thursday, March 13, 2008

There's a tear in my beer..

I could just sit here and cry right now. I feel the tears..so close to the edge. I won't let them go though.

No one hurt my feelings, nothing happened that caused this emotion. I should have known yesterday that it would happen. Yesterday, I was so happy. I mean..estatically happy. Again, for no reason.

I am a functioning bi polar person. That means I do not take medication. 90% of the time, I am perfectly normal. That other 10% of the time is a bitch. Its either super manic..or hide me under a rock until I die.

I am not looking for sympathy..I don't want a lecture about how I should take the meds my doctor thinks I am taking. I just want to vent...

This too shall pass..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's what we all need sometimes!

Michelle said...

Get it out if it makes you feel better:)
Meds are okay too....God knows I need them.