Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Dalton has been all about Pirates lately. Not just any pirate, but Captain Jack Sparrow! So we headed to Party City a few weeks ago to pick up a Captain Jack costume. What happens when we get there? My little monster had too many choices to choose from. He ended up choosing Bobba Fett ( or to me: Just some Star Wars guy).


My Star Wars Guy!



















Katie and I took Dalton and Zane to boo at the zoo. I knew I wouldn't be able to go trick or treating due to upcoming back surgery, so this way he and I got to trick or treating.

Dalton and his cousin, Zane.















My friend and his wife took Dalton trick or treating with them. Dalton is friends with their son.
He had a blast and was exhausted when he got home!




Here is my boy with his loot!

No comments: