Thursday, April 10, 2008

All my cards are on the table with no ace left in the hole

.. I'm much too young to feel this damn old..


Getting old sucks. Let me rephrase that..getting old while being fat sucks. lol

I got up this morning..got ready for work..realized..oh hell i feel like shit. So I took my blood pressure and about fainted.

189/139

Greeeeeeeat. So I took my meds..and laid down on the couch to chill for a few. Took it again..it was still high..but not nearly as bad.

I will admit..I was scared.


---------

Dalton had a wee ball scrimmage on Tuesday night. Very cute..
He got his shirt and hat too. He did well at first, then towards the middle just wanted to play in the dirt..sooo tempting for a 3 year old! It was really late though..the scrimmage started at 7pm. Crazy.. His first real game is on Saturday at noon. A friend (hint hint) is coming and going to take pics for me..she rocks!

----------

Seems like the sperm donor has lost interest again. He lasted longer than usual this time. Almost 2 months of contact is a record for him. I called him on Monday to let him know about the scrimmage and game. No answer..so I left a voicemail. On the way to the ball park, Dalton asked, "Mommy, will my dad be there?" So I called him again and no answer. So nope ..no show. Asswipe... I haven't called him again..trying to behave and keep the b/p down. I don't know what his deal is..but dammit either be a part of MY son's life or stay the fuck away. You can't have both!

-----------

A few months back at Target I bought the Yoga Booty Ballet system. I had seen the infomercials quite a bit and thought it looked fun. Well as fun as exercising can be.. I finally opened it last night.. Didn't actually do it..but I did look through the materials. :-) Tonight I will attempt it..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you exercise like I do, LOL!
Watch your BP girl!!!
Go Dalton, I can't wait to see pics!

Michelle said...

That donor needs a shoe up his ass...like a size 20 shoe.
You are making me nervous w/that BP.