Saturday, April 26, 2008

About Me..random things

I'm the lucky mom to my messy rowdy boy.
He's 3..will be 4 in November.
He's the reason I can wake up in the morning.
I'm 29..which is the new 22. haha
I dread turning the big 3-0.
Hopefully I will be too drunk to remember it.
I have the most awesome friends.
They love me inspite of my moods.
I go thru antisocial moments.
Eventually, they go away.
I love to read.
I love Mckay's and Barnes and Noble.
I have a blog other than Myspace.
I try to write on it often.
I twitter too.
My family used to be very close and crazy in a good way.
Then my father passed and things went to hell in a handbasket.
He was the glue that held us together.
He will be gone 3 years on May 7th.
The pain of losing him never fades.
I doubt it ever will.
I have many sisters and 1 brother.
I talk to one sister often.
I talk to another when she will answer her damn phone. ;-)
..the other.. well.. the only good she has done is give me 3 fabulous nephews.
My mom rocks.
I like to play guitar hero.
Dalton likes to play too.
He says that he and I are ROCKSTARS.
I love Grey's Anatomy.
I only recently started watching Scrubs.
It's funny as hell.
I love General Hospital.
I get pissy that I have to miss it to work sometimes.
I need to get a DVR..my "Tivo" isn't working.
I once called TIVO and went off on the customer service lady.
My machine wasnt working and she said we didn't have an account.
After 30 minutes of arguing and me telling her to get her head out of her ass..
I looked at my TIVO and realized it wasn't a TIVO afterall.
It was from REPLAY TV.
I hung up on the lady and laughed
ALOT
I hate actually flipping channels.
I usually just end up watching the TV Guide Preview Channel.
Yes I'm a dork.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL about the TIVO thing!!!!!