Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sweet Dreams are made of this...

I'm a dork..we all know that..and some of you love me inspite of this. haha

Ok..so I've been having some messed up dreams lately.

The other night, I dreamed I was pregnant. I went into labor on August 3rd and gave birth to not 1 but 3 babies! I was shocked!! No one, doctors included realized their were 3 babies. So, in that moment I became the mother to 4! I cried..I can barely be a parent to 1 child..let alone 4!! I had 2 boys and 1 girl. Kaia Jane, Dylan Ferguson, and Noah (I forget what his middle name was).

Fast forward a night or two..

I was at work..and a co-worker was scared to take a pregnancy test. So I told her..buy a 2 pack..I'll take one with you. I thought it funny b/c I was on my period and there would be NO way it could be positive. Hers was instantly negative and mine was instantly positive. I was shocked..I hadn't missed a period in a YEAR! So I made my appt with my ob. Yup, I was pregnant..so they did an ultrasound to see if they could date it. "Oh, look I see a boy! Oh goodness, another boy..same sac..Identical twins. They measure to be about 16 weeks" Ok..twins I can handle twins..and I can handle boys. lol Then, I hear.."Oh, there is another one..a girl! Ms. Brady you are having triplets" My one thought was at least this time around Lane Bryant carries a maternity line. lol So my pregnancy goes on..and they do a csection on..you guessed it..August 3rd. Dylan, Cooper, and Emma. Funny...huh?

I'm hoping my new meds are what is causing these dreams..

About a month or so ago..I was at work feeling like shit. My chest hurt and my arms were numb.. I thought I was dying. So, I stopped by my doctor's office. My blood pressure was 178/114. Lovely. I left there on blood pressure meds..obviously. (Making long story short) lol So..could this Lisinopril be messing with my dreams? The other dreams are too violent to blog about..so I don't know.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

If it's not the meds you better not have too much fun any time soon!!

Michelle said...

I would have thrown up when I woke up....I can't imagine the other dreams could be any worse..heheheh

Anonymous said...

My bp medicine gives me nightmares. Very vivid violent dreams. I'm pretty certain it is in the list of side effects. One night I dreamed I was dating the beatboxer from American Idol. Kinda cute but he ain't no Justin Timberlake. Isn't that my luck though. I can't get Timberlake, I have to get the poor man's Justin.