Saturday, May 17, 2008

Emotionally Drained..

Yesterday was hard. Actually it sucked. Why you ask? Well because I am emotional..yeah..what else is new, right??

So I am a book whore..

Leigh and I went to McKays the other day..I took a shitload of books for trade credit..(Got almost $60.00 in trade.. yay me) I had made a list earlier in the week of authors or book titles to remember to look for. What did I do?? I forgot the fucking list!! LOL Classic Christy.

I did remember a few authors and titles. Specifically... Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner (the newest book..a sequel to Good In Bed) and a few books by Marion Keyes (Rachel's Holiday and The Last Chance Saloon)


So I decide to start with the new Jennifer Weiner book. It was such an awesome read..and I won't spoil it for any that haven't read it yet. I was crushed at one point in the book. Full blown sobbing, gasping for air, you shot my puppy crying. It was bad..lol Needless to say, I finished the book in one sitting. (Around 3-4 hours..it was after Dalton was asleep). Well the mood carried through today. I was worthless. I made the decision to keep Dalton home from school the night before due to his constipation (again!). Poor kiddo. He stands there stiff legged and red faced just grunting and groaning begging me, "Mommy help me please". It breaks my heart.. So I was determined that today we would fix it. The kid passed an adult sized poop..it would have made my ass cry. lol He was so excited.."Mommy, My did a huuuuge poop" Anyway..I was very off today. At one point, I snuck upstairs and hid in the little hallway corner..just so I could be alone for a few minutes. I got maybe 5 minutes before Dalton came upstairs cautiously looking for me. (He's facinga lot of fears all the sudden..monsters, ghosts, random noises, and the dark.) So I came out of hiding..but I just wasn't me. I avoided phone calls today..( sorry guys..love you) because I just wasn't up for faking a happy mood. I'm trying to snap out of it.. I refuse to let a book..an fucking awesome book at that get me down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a pretty good job at remembering. I can't ever remember titles and authors when I want a new book. I think it is because there are so many that sound similiar. And, for those who don't know, Dalton has a good reason to be scared of ghosts in the house. Mamaw Leigh knows what's up! ;)

Sarah said...

you should ask about miralax- it's working wonders for adair