Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To Do List

Accountability. I need some. lol

I am going to post my to do list in hopes that since I published it to everyone..I will feel the need to accomplish as much as I can. I have developed a bad habit during my recent unemployment on taking a rather large nap after I drop Dalton off at school. I waste so much time sleeping. It needs to stop. So ..here it goes..

  • Laundry- It is a never ending job around here. Last night and tonight, I have done a few loads..even folded it and mostly put away. The laundry room still looks like a disaster area though. I know I can't completely catch up tomorrow, but I do want to make an effort.
  • Dalton's toys- They have multiplied and taken over my home. My sister and I weeded through and bagged up ones that didn't see much action. We put them in the garage, but one by one they have found their way back upstairs. So, I want to make a dent in the visible toys. He really only plays with his trains and trucks..so the others can be put up. Even those can be rotated..he has SO many.

I'm starting small. lol So, I will report back tomorrow and see what I can get done!

Also..send prayers/good thoughts to a few friends for me...

*Michelle's dad is in the hospital..he had a brain aneurysm and had surgery today. He's had a rough few months health wise..so the more prayers the better!

*Kim F's MIL is in the hospital as well... she was taken for chest pains. So send prayers to them too.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the prayers..and keep them coming:)