Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A real blog update..

So much going on..where to start..

I'm unemployed. Since last week.
Dalton was sick beginning of the week..Tuesday I took him to the pediatrician..
Long story, short..the evil person and I got into it. Because he's a heartless bastard. (Laugh all you want Nateah..you know I want to call him worse things haha)

I had an interview...at a temp agency last week.
I aced the exams..

typing: 60 wpm
100% on windows, word and excel

Yay! I needed that ego boost lol

I went to another job interview today..went very well.. I think I've got it. More info on that tomorrow.

Monday morning I woke up to take Dalton to daycare..well Mamaw chauffeured us because I sprained my ankle (just walking) Saturday. Dalton looked at my car and said, "Mommy's car's broke". Some son of a bitch tried to break into my car overnight and broke the little window on the back seat. &^%^$&#* I felt so violated. So I called the police and filed a police report..the officer said they hit a few cars on my road. Busy night. @@@ Mom realized later that she had left her car unlocked..and Dalton's portable dvd player is gone. They didn't actually get into my car..the door handle and the unlocker thingie is too far up from the window they broke. So I called around to see if I could get it fixed on my own cheaper than the $500 insurance deductible. Today a place came to my house and fixed it for around $150.. Yay! I heard great things about their work..and their prices.. All of it I found true.

I picked dalton up from daycare for his tball game..to be told that in the past 2 hours he had diarrhea 3 times. Greeeeeeeeeeattt.. They didn't think they needed to call me since it was so close to pick up time. I will have a little chat with the director tomorrow. So no tball..I have a whiny hiney boy tonight.

OH ..another blog coming soon..about my girls night Sunday with Sabrina..that deserves a post all by itself.

No comments: